Highlighted

Plug-ins Nik Collections in Camera RAW 9.10

Installer Plug-ins Nik Collections in Camera RAW 9.10 ?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

I have the Nik plug-ins running in Lightroom CC 2015.10 and Photoshop CC 2017 which uses Camera Raw 9.10. But as far as I know there is no provision to install the plug-ins directory into the Camera Raw plug-in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Plug-ins Nik Collections in Camera RAW 9.10

Installer Plug-ins Nik Collections in Camera RAW 9.10 ?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

I have the Nik plug-ins running in Lightroom CC 2015.10 and Photoshop CC 2017 which uses Camera Raw 9.10. But as far as I know there is no provision to install the plug-ins directory into the Camera Raw plug-in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Plug-ins Nik Collections in Camera RAW 9.10

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines