• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preserve Camera Raw Values

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with both Lr and Ps.  I prefer to make global edits in Lr and detailed edits/retouching in Ps.  When I open a dng file from Lr into Ps, the image opens "correctly" but the actual Camera Raw values set in Lr are not present in the Camera Raw values in Ps.  Is there a way to export these values from Lr to Ps?  Thanks, all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. As the image is opened in Photoshop a new pixel-based image is created and values are set at default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see this thread: How do I get Bridge and Lightroom to respect - read - metadata changes?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ctrl + S.

Lightroom by default writes edits to the central catalog only. It will also write to sidecar/file header with ctrl + S.

If you prefer to have this permanently enabled, there's a preference setting for it. But it will likely slow Lightroom down a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines