Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with ACR Adjustment Brush & Gradient Tool

Participant ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of CC.

I downloaded Olympus RAW files (ORF) yesterday and worked on some photos in ACR.  Today I went back to some of them to modify some local adjustments.  For some reason the pins are white and there is no way to click on them so I can make modifications.  I can't even delete them without removing all my adjustments.  When I try to click on them I get a new pin, which of course can't be modified either.  I haven't used PS in a couple of weeks but this has never happened before.

I hope someone can show me how to fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

This is an issue that drives me nuts also. I complained about not being able to click on the pins, they made the pins bigger, but the clickable area is still so small. You have to hover over the pin until you see the mask appear for the area that you edited. Wish I could tell you something easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue that drives me nuts also. I complained about not being able to click on the pins, they made the pins bigger, but the clickable area is still so small. You have to hover over the pin until you see the mask appear for the area that you edited. Wish I could tell you something easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thxs.  At least I know it's not just me.  What I found is that I have to hover slightly away from the pin itself to get the mask and then click to get the pin.  I was trying to click directly on the pin.  I can't understand why Adobe created this complication which slows down post processing and why they don't fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've generally found that the sweet spot is in the top left edge of the pin about 45 deg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, thxs again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines