• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with camera raw panel when I open raw files

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de Pantalla 2020-03-18 a la(s) 00.53.03.pngI see all panels in black, and with the black letters I can`t read anything.

I have tried to restore MacOs and install Photoshop again. But it didn`t work.

Please I need help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version and which operating system are you using? I had the problem every now and then up to a year ago on MacOs 10.14. After restarting the program, it ran normally again. The problem no longer occurred in more recent versions of Camera Raw and MacOs 10.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have MacOs 10.15.3 and Photoshop 21.1 , the new version 2020. I also have Photoshop 2017 version and it doesn't have problem with camera raw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Were you able to resolve this? I can't seem to figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines