• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Camera Raw 10.0 and RW2 files, help please!

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Panasonic Lumix LX100 that uses RW2 files. When I open the files in Photoshop CC they only open one at a time. I'm not getting the long strip of photos on the left side of Photoshop like I do when opening CR2 files in CS6. Anyone have advice? Thanks and hope this makes sense. Will send a screenshot if needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hi,

I figured it out. I guess I can't "drag and drop" like I did in CS6. I have to "file-open" instead. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Camera Raw 10.2 on Windows 10 with a Nikon camera, and I don't have that problem. Are you highlighting the images that you want to open and right clicking and choosing to open in Camera Raw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I figured it out. I guess I can't "drag and drop" like I did in CS6. I have to "file-open" instead. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines