Highlighted

"Enhance Details requires a graphics card with Metal support"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop updated 3 days ago, now when I try and create 'Enhance Details' in ACR I get: Unsupported Hardware "Enhance Details requires a graphics card with Metal support".
Any fix? is there some preference type file I have to trash? (i saw this fixed it for someone that had the same problem in LR).

This worked before update. Macboo Pro, OSX Catalina, ACR 12.2, graphics: Intel Iris 6100

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Enhance Details requires a graphics card with Metal support"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop updated 3 days ago, now when I try and create 'Enhance Details' in ACR I get: Unsupported Hardware "Enhance Details requires a graphics card with Metal support".
Any fix? is there some preference type file I have to trash? (i saw this fixed it for someone that had the same problem in LR).

This worked before update. Macboo Pro, OSX Catalina, ACR 12.2, graphics: Intel Iris 6100

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Enhanced details in Camera Raw requires a GPU with metal support. GPU acceleration happens automatically on compatible systems for Enhanced Details and is not controlled by Camera Raw Preferences.

To find out if your computer supports Metal, see this https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines