• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Filter Issues in v12.3.0.493

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with the 'Radial Filter' in ACR (v12.3.0.493) as well as the Camera RAW Filter within Photoshop as displayed below.

Sometimes the issue is non-existent, other times the filter just goes all wonky and does something similar to the below. Thus far, I have been unable to discern any pattern to when it occurs. It would appear to be random. When it does exhibit this behavior, any edits I'm attempting to deploy with the filter are ignored and these oval patterns appear instead.

For what it's worth....
  - This occurs in Windows 10 on both a laptop and a desktop pc.
  - It appears to be an issue ONLY with the Radial filer. Neither the Adjustment Brush nor the Gradient filter seem to be impacted.

- It also does not occur when I use the Radial Filter in Lightroom Classic.

This all started with the most recent update deployed a couple weeks ago.

Any suggestions?

CameraRawFilter-RadialFilter-162955.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another instance of this occurred this am. See attached.

I'd edited several images this am which were existing .psd files that I wished to 'touch up'. On each I used the Radial Filter from within the 'Camera Raw Filter' within PS. And on none of the first few did I have an issue. Each worked w/o issue. Then I opened this one, and when I created a Radial Filter, I get the attached.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. This is becoming a real nuisance.

CameraRawFilter-RadialFilter-101805.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Either it makes this circles or it doesn`t work at all. I really need this to get my customer pictures ready. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any suggestions how this can be resolved. It seemed like, for a brief time, the frequency of occurrence of this issue had diminished....not completed disappeared, but happened with somewhat less frequency.

But over the last several days, it's become significantly problematic again. It just happened for the 3rd time today a few minutes ago. Getting to be a pain to have to close PS, wait a few minutes, then reload. More often than not, that resolves the issue temporarily, but not always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for me as well. Capture.PNG

Would love to know the fix so I can get my client's images done.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem just started last week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines