• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw Datei wird in Adobe Camera Raw unscharf und rauschig angezeigt

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eine Canon Raw-Datei, die ich in ACR öffne, erscheint extrem rauschig und undeutlich, im Vergleich dazu, wenn ich sie bspw. mit Irfanview direkt oder auch in LRc öffne. Woran kann das liegen? Ich vermute mal, es stecken irgendwelche Voreinstellungen dahinter? Natürlich bleibt das rauschige auch dann bestehen, wenn ich das Bild anschließend in PS öffne. Um es zu verdeutlichen zeige ich dir hier mal zwei 200% Vergrößerungen der gleichen Datei, einmal mit ACR geöffnet (erstes Bild) und einmal mit Irfanview (zweites Bild). Ich denke, man sieht sehr deutlich den Unterschied. Damit verschlechtert sich mein Bild ja eindeutig mit ACR, ansttat es zu verbessern. ACR.JPGOriginal.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Canon Raw file that I open in ACR seems extremely noisy and indistinct, compared to when I open it directly with Irfanview or in LRc, for example. What could be the reason for this? I guess there are some presets behind it? Of course, the noisy one persists even if I then open the image in PS. To illustrate it, I'll show you here two 200% magnifications of the same file, once opened with ACR (first picture) and once with Irfanview (second picture). Ithink you can see very clearly the difference. This clearly worsens my image with ACR, ansttat to improve it.

By @NicGie

Irfanview cannot display raw files, and will display the jpg that is embedded in the raw file.

This jpg may have had noise reduction and sharpening applied by the camera.

ACR and LrC use exactly the same Camera Raw engine, so it could be that you are using different settings.

Check sharpening and noise reduction in the Detail tab.

Also (and this is very important): To assess and apply noise/noise reduction and sharpness/sharpening, you must view the image at 100%. At this magnification, one image pixel is represented by one screen pixel, and this is the only magnification that shows you a true representation of the image. If you have a Retina/high resolution screen, you might have to use 200%.

By the way, the two images you posted are not at the same magnification. The first image has a higher magnification than the second one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your explanation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines