Highlighted

raw image captured by gonoise play2 action camera is not supported

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have captured raw images from my action camera(gonoise play2), when I open it in lightroom or photoshop, I see this raw image file is not supported by the lightroom or photoshop, can anyone have a look in the file attached here, and let me know if you are able to process it or not,

will be a great help,

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If your camera is not on this list of supported cameras then it isn't likely that anyone here would be able to open the image either. What company is the manufacturer of the camera? Do they have software that would enable you to convert the raw image to a TIF file? If so, that would probably be your quickest/best option. Here is a list of cameras supported by Lightroom and Camera Raw:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Incidentally, there was no file attached to your message.

TOPICS
Bug, Camera support, Crash or freeze, DNG, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

raw image captured by gonoise play2 action camera is not supported

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have captured raw images from my action camera(gonoise play2), when I open it in lightroom or photoshop, I see this raw image file is not supported by the lightroom or photoshop, can anyone have a look in the file attached here, and let me know if you are able to process it or not,

will be a great help,

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If your camera is not on this list of supported cameras then it isn't likely that anyone here would be able to open the image either. What company is the manufacturer of the camera? Do they have software that would enable you to convert the raw image to a TIF file? If so, that would probably be your quickest/best option. Here is a list of cameras supported by Lightroom and Camera Raw:

TOPICS
Bug, Camera support, Crash or freeze, DNG, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your reply, I can covert .RAW image to .TIFF only the white balance of converted .TIFF file gets incorrect, but I am able to recover my image.

thanks again for your help 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0