• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW lens profiles for ACR ver 9.1.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a RAW profile to use in ACR 9.1.1 for a Nikon d7200 and Rokinon 8mm f:\3.5.

I realize that new profiles are added to the "cloud" versions but I am still using CS6 and the ACR.

Thanks for any assistance.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I "believe" that installing the latest DNG converter will install the latest camera profiles. However I'm not sure if doing that will install the latest lens profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually installing the DNG converter installed some recent lens profiles but did NOT install any profiles for the Nikon D7200 which has been out for awhile. It does give me the use of a D7100-Rokinon 8mm f:\3.5 fisheye - which solves my problem as noted above.

Thanks for that hint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You installed the newest dng converter 11.2.1?

windows

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 11.2.1

mac

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 11.2.1

The -Rokinon 8mm f:\3.5 fisheye should show on the list of profiles.

Shown is photoshop cs6 with camera raw 9.1.1 using the profiles from the 11.2.1dng converter install.

Screenshot-(124).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff

As I mentioned, it DID give me the two profiles for the 8mm Rok f:\3.5 but NOT for the D7200 - just the D7100 - which I assume is close if not exact. Jim thought that it would install the newest camera profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines