Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw radial filters

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using CS6 release 13.0.1 x64, with Bridge 5.0.2.4 x64.

i do not see the radial filter option in ACR. i thought that the raw radial filter had been introduced before my installation. does anybody know whether radial filters were a later development, of if there is a bug in my installation? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

The radial filter was introduced in Photoshop CC. It's not available in CS6.

Moving post post to Camera Raw Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

When photoshop cc was introduced adobe kept updating camera raw in cs6 for awhile with camera/lens support, but none of the new features such as the Radial Filter available in the same camera raw in photoshop cc were not available in the cs6 version.

As long as your camera raw is 9.1.1, then you have the latest camera raw for cs6.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2013/05/adobe-camera-raw-8-support-for-photoshop-cc-and-photoshop-cs6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The radial filter was introduced in Photoshop CC. It's not available in CS6.

Moving post post to Camera Raw Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When photoshop cc was introduced adobe kept updating camera raw in cs6 for awhile with camera/lens support, but none of the new features such as the Radial Filter available in the same camera raw in photoshop cc were not available in the cs6 version.

As long as your camera raw is 9.1.1, then you have the latest camera raw for cs6.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2013/05/adobe-camera-raw-8-support-for-photoshop-cc-and-phot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everybody for the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines