Copied

Yes, as you can see from the screen capture it is up to date,

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.13.11 PM.png

 I just don't know how to solve this problem, thanks for responding so soon,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean that's it's missing? What happened when you try and open a Raw file from PS or bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well missing meas is not where is suppose to be, in PS is not present in the filter menu as you can see, therefore I can not open inside PS any raw file (photo): in Bridge whwn you try to open a raw file or any file, a fly out flag said that PS does not recognize this type of file

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 5.44.45 PM.png

 

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 8.27.16 PM.png

 I am using Mac OS Catalina, yesterday I unistalled and reinstalled PS , the CR filter is inside PS in this route: Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw, but waiting a if there is a work around this problem.... thanks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Bridge/Photoshop isn't recognizing your raw files then it would seem that Camera Raw isn't installed or isn't installed properly. I'm using Windows 10, and on my Creative Cloud Application Manager Camera Raw is available on that same screen that you provided, but there is a scrollbar that is provided on the right-hand side of the window that I need to scroll before I can find Camera Raw. You might have to search your computer to determine whether or not Camera Raw has been installed improperly. Or, it may be necessary for you to update your Creative Cloud Application Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might be an issue with Catalina. There are so issues with that new OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines