Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: cannot update camera raw plugin

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani Verma,

I've tried to download and install Camera Raw for my Mac three times based on the links above and I can't get it to install. I'm able to download the zip file, unzip it, and install it. After the installation process is completed, Camera Raw is not installed and the only thing my computer sees are the zip and .dmg files. Crazy!

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Wendy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Hi wendyk,

Since you have installed the Photoshop CC 2017 application you don't need to install the Camera Raw plugin because it gets installed along with Photoshop (Since it's a parent application for Camera raw).

You can check the installed camera raw version by going to Photoshop>Help menu>About Plugins>Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched out as a new discussion and Moving to Adobe Camera Raw​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani,

I just downloaded Photoshop CC 2017 and Lightroom. I need to know what version of Camera Raw will work with my Mac, please. I'm using a Mac and the operating system is Sierra OS 10.12.6. (As I had said I tried to install Camera Raw from a Mac-based zip file yesterday on 3 or 4 attempts and it wouldn't install.)

Thank you for your help!

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wendyk,

Since you have installed the Photoshop CC 2017 application you don't need to install the Camera Raw plugin because it gets installed along with Photoshop (Since it's a parent application for Camera raw).

You can check the installed camera raw version by going to Photoshop>Help menu>About Plugins>Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines