Re: How do I get my computer to meet the system requirements for Photoshop and Lightroom CC? I do not need to know the system requirements. I need to know what to do about it. Thanks.

Hi. You can only use CC, if your MAc meets the requirements.

In my case, it doesn't. I have Photoshop Cs5, a Canon 5d mark 3 and a 10.7. Mac-

now the new RAW DNG converter won't work on the old mac and the old converters links don't work either.

Any ideas?

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: How do I get my computer to meet the system requirements for Photoshop and Lightroom CC? I do not need to know the system requirements. I need to know what to do about it. Thanks.

Hi. You can only use CC, if your MAc meets the requirements.

In my case, it doesn't. I have Photoshop Cs5, a Canon 5d mark 3 and a 10.7. Mac-

now the new RAW DNG converter won't work on the old mac and the old converters links don't work either.

Any ideas?

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Moving to Digital Negative (DNG)

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Moving to DNG? What does that mean?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I have moved your thread because experts in this community will be able to assist you better with your query.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines