Record An Action To Apply ACR Auto Exposure

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a way to record a Photoshop action which will apply ACR Automatic Exposure to the current layer.

I have tried to record the action manually:

1. Start recording...
  2. Merge Visible layers
  3. Convert to Smart Object
  4. Camera Raw Filter
  5. Applied Auto Exposure and returned to Photoshop
  6. Stop recording

By doing this, the actions records only the values for that specific photo in the ACR Smart Filter, it doesn't record the "AUTO" settings.

I know that the "AUTO" settings are not good for most photos, but I'd like to automatize this to apply to be applied when needed and eventually edit...

Would it be possible?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Record An Action To Apply ACR Auto Exposure

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a way to record a Photoshop action which will apply ACR Automatic Exposure to the current layer.

I have tried to record the action manually:

1. Start recording...
  2. Merge Visible layers
  3. Convert to Smart Object
  4. Camera Raw Filter
  5. Applied Auto Exposure and returned to Photoshop
  6. Stop recording

By doing this, the actions records only the values for that specific photo in the ACR Smart Filter, it doesn't record the "AUTO" settings.

I know that the "AUTO" settings are not good for most photos, but I'd like to automatize this to apply to be applied when needed and eventually edit...

Would it be possible?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Have something to add?