Redraw / stuttering & lag when using sliders processing raw files

when processing Rawls files adjustments are not actively live, for example when I enlarge,rotate or adjust position of a raw image i move the sliders and release the click of the mouse (or raise my pen from wacom) and the image will not have responded until,I do so , so you can't position ,rotate ect... live you have to move in minor incremental steps and wait to see the result, when processing huge volume of raw files as I do this costs me hours and hours in production time , any one else having this problem ,or got a work around , no I'm not keen on reverting to previous version, I need an update or solution

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Redraw / stuttering & lag when using sliders processing raw files

when processing Rawls files adjustments are not actively live, for example when I enlarge,rotate or adjust position of a raw image i move the sliders and release the click of the mouse (or raise my pen from wacom) and the image will not have responded until,I do so , so you can't position ,rotate ect... live you have to move in minor incremental steps and wait to see the result, when processing huge volume of raw files as I do this costs me hours and hours in production time , any one else having this problem ,or got a work around , no I'm not keen on reverting to previous version, I need an update or solution

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Have something to add?