Highlighted

Select Adjustment Brush Doesn't Hold Settings

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new ACR, the adjustment brush doesn't hold settings from the last time I used it, like the old one did.  I don't want to have to save an adjustment brush every time I want to make the same selective adjustments on a few images.  Am I missing a setting?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Select Adjustment Brush Doesn't Hold Settings

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new ACR, the adjustment brush doesn't hold settings from the last time I used it, like the old one did.  I don't want to have to save an adjustment brush every time I want to make the same selective adjustments on a few images.  Am I missing a setting?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody?  I can't imagine it's just me...
BTW, aaaargh for moving everything, like "previous conversion" and literally every setting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
meldesa LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! I hate this version so much! Hopefully a fix comes soon 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines