Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SOLVED No lens profiles in Camera RAW PS2020 SOLVED

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All of the sudden my Camera RAW doesn't recognises my Canon Lenses.

The only thing is that I uninstalled (via the uninstal program) al the older versions of Adobe CC. But the disapearence of only Canon lens profiles doesn't seem logic...e.g. Nikon is still there...

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Updates are all done etc.

Greets Joris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-01-23 om 15.43.39.pngHere's a screendump of the situation. Mabey it wil help to see where the problem occurs. It's the Dutch version, ofcourse...

You may notice that Bridge recognises the used lens etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay people. Problem solved. I uninstalled the whole Adobe suite en installed it back and all of the sudden Camera Raw recognized the Canon lenses again. Don't know what happend in the first place, but I'm back in business!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An easier way to solve this might have been to install the latest DNG Converter that matches the version of Camera Raw because both put the profiles in the same location so if they were removed by mistake by an install then reinstalling the DNG Converter would have put them back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines