• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

some CR2 files will not convert in DNG converter

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have come across a recent problem with the DNG Converter. This happens with both version 10.0 and the most recent one 10.1. Certain CR2 files from a Canon GX7 camera will not convert to DNG. I get the message "There was not enough memory". It is hard for me to believe I do not have enough memory as my computer is new and has ample RAM.

Out of a shoot of say 50 images, all shot at the same time with the same camera, only a few will not convert and I can not tell what is different about the problem files from the ones that do convert. All the raw files are visible in bridge and Lightroom, and all open in camera raw, but some will not be converted to the dng format in the DNG converter.

Anyone have this problem? I can supply the raw files if necessary.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with CR2 files from a 7D Mk 2. If I amend the develop settings that sometimes allows DNG Converter to run to completion. But almost all where I've used a range mask on a grad or adjustment brush fail to convert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines