• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A9 ii support with Camera Raw

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a point of contact with Camera Raw that I can help expidite support for the Sony A9 ii?

Let me know if i can provide information that will help with this process

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

The Sony A9 ii has been recently annouced and would be shipped to users in the first week of November as per the published details.

Since the Camera just came out, the developers are working on adding full support for the camera with Camera Raw and it would be included in a future release. You can refer to the list in the below mentioned link as it is updated after every product update to include the newly added cameras.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

You can also post your question at the below mentioned link, as it is monitored by our developers and they might offer any further insights.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_camera_raw_and_dng

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nikunj,

I work for Sony and we have Pro users with the camera that require Camera Raw for their workflow.

I will followup at the menioned thread.

Best,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I was a little irked when I went to process files I shot Saturday with my new a9 II and got the prompt that Photoshop couldn't recognize my files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're are happy to announce the release of Lightroom 3.1 & Lightroom Classic 9.1.

This update includes some highly requested features, bug fixes and the support of new cameras which includes Sony A9 II.

You can update the Lightroom application via Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.  

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would also include Camera Raw 12.1 that was released at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines