Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Removal Tool Resizing

Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RE: Spot Removal Tool Resizing

I am fairly sure that what I describe here has only recently started to occur and I wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same or is able to shed any light on the issue:

When the Spot Removal Tool is first selected, it can be resized as normal to the desired size. However, once it has been applied with a mouse click, it cannot be resized ready for its next application. Its size remains stubbornly fixed. Resizing is only reactivated if the tool is deselected and then selected again - I press B twice to quickly achieve this. The Adjustment Brush does not suffer from this phenomenon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I can reproduce that. You're hitting "B" twice is a good workaround, but it needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your confirmation. I've since read that this is a known bug. Hopefully someone will attend to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having investigated a little further, I can report the following behaviour:

• After first selecting the Spot Removal Tool there are no resizing issues
  • After a brush application with a mouse click i.e. circular area, the size cannot be changed using the mouse wheel or [ and ] keys but it can by using the size slider
  • After a brush application by drawing an irregular shape, resizing is possible by any method

Conclusion seems to be that a mouse click freezes the resizing feature.

Can anyone confirm the same behaviour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines