• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The latest version of Raw Converter

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand from the forum, that Adobe are not going to update Elements 14 to include the new Raw Converter, and the new version15

does not include it either.

Does anyone know if Adobe intends to include it in elements 15 and if so when.

Gratefull for any info

Geoff Haynes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

According to Adobe's published list of applications that support camera raw, Photoshop Elements 15 was initially released with camera raw 9.6 and is compatible with camera raw 9.7. As far as I know the current version of Photoshop Elements will always be compatible with the latest version of camera raw. I don't know where you got the information that it wasn't available with Photoshop Elements 15.

Camera Raw plug-in and Adobe application compatibility

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe's published list of applications that support camera raw, Photoshop Elements 15 was initially released with camera raw 9.6 and is compatible with camera raw 9.7. As far as I know the current version of Photoshop Elements will always be compatible with the latest version of camera raw. I don't know where you got the information that it wasn't available with Photoshop Elements 15.

Camera Raw plug-in and Adobe application compatibility

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop elements 15 has gotten the updated 9.8 camera raw plugin.

Though photoshop elements almost never gets the camera raw updates as fast as photoshop cc does.

If you have pse 15 just use Help>Updates in the pse 15 editor to get camera raw 9.8

cr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines