Highlighted

The new ACR is great... at being slow and frustrating... how to petition adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best way to petition Adobe about making the older Camera Raw an option.  I've used Adobe products since they first came out, and this update and drop down menus is rediculous. 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The new ACR is great... at being slow and frustrating... how to petition adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best way to petition Adobe about making the older Camera Raw an option.  I've used Adobe products since they first came out, and this update and drop down menus is rediculous. 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't know why they are doing those dramatic changes without asking people for opinion. I had my workflow for years, now everything has changed - for worse.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely hate the update. It is clunky, frustrating, and has slowed down my workflow

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently there have been enough complaints that a change is in the works. I don't know what it is because I'm just another user like you. I kind of like the new UI, but that's just my opinion. But there is a change coming. In the meantime, I guess you can go back to the previous version. Here is the link that was provided by an Adobe employee:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines