Highlighted

The only reply I have received was in a foreign language.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question was that my adjustment brush still won't work.  The only reply I received appears to be in Dutch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
This conversation has been locked.

The only reply I have received was in a foreign language.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question was that my adjustment brush still won't work.  The only reply I received appears to be in Dutch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Waldweben,

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you are using? Also, explain the issue you're facing in detail so that we can help better.Post screenshot or make a video to illustrate the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines