• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail strip doesn't scroll with mouse wheel

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I crazy? My muscle memory keeps trying to scroll the thumbnail gallery (now at the bottom, but it used to be along the left side) with my mouse wheel. I thought the last version did this. The current (updated version 12.3) is absolutely not responding to mouse scroll wheel motions though the arrow keys seem to work. 

Does anyone know if this is a setting I need to change? I've been through preference settings everywhere I could think of. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible to change the position of the thumbnails by right clicking on the little icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Camera Raw interface. Whether or not that will enable you to use the mouse wheel, I don't know. If it doesn't then there isn't anything you can do about it. Camera Raw 12.3 is what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, changing to vertical worked! Thank you!

Angela Mohney

PHONE/TEXT: 269-598-7736

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Horizontal scrolling works for me with the Shift key pressed on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines