• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying without success to download photos from my canon M5 to elements 14. Would be grateful for any help.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying without success to input photos from my new canon EOS M5 to Elements 14. It seems I may need a download but am unsure how this is done.  Would be grateful for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Your camera requires Camera Raw 9.8 or newer. You need Photoshop Elements 15 in order to have a version of Camera Raw that will support that camera. You'll have to purchase an upgrade to Photoshop Elements. The other alternative is to download the free DNG converter and convert your raw images to the DNG format. Those DNG files can be opened in earlier versions of Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your camera requires Camera Raw 9.8 or newer. You need Photoshop Elements 15 in order to have a version of Camera Raw that will support that camera. You'll have to purchase an upgrade to Photoshop Elements. The other alternative is to download the free DNG converter and convert your raw images to the DNG format. Those DNG files can be opened in earlier versions of Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines