Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Camera Raw Images Inside Photoshop

Guide ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone. I am running Camera Raw 13,  and Bridge Version: 10.1.1.166

I can do all my editing inside the Camera Raw, but when i clik Open with Phososhop,  Photoshop Opens with no images.

Also, Inside Bridge, If I want to open a Image inside Photoshop, Photoshop Opens with no Images

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

(Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear thedigitaldog.

I did that same problem. should I reinstall and install Photoshop and Bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:

I unistalled Photoshop and Bridge. and Reinstalled Photoshop 2020, and Bridge 2020, and Now It's working Ok.

I think there is an issue with a new Photoshop, Bridge 2021, and Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines