Updated Camera Raw 12.0 problem

Help! I have a mac running OS Sierra,  I updated camera raw today in creative cloud and now photoshop (v20.0.7) won't recogize any files.  I don't have the option to uninstall the camera raw like my other apps.  I tried opening the camera raw plug in in photoshop and it says that the file is not found.

Topics

Creative Cloud
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Updated Camera Raw 12.0 problem

Help! I have a mac running OS Sierra,  I updated camera raw today in creative cloud and now photoshop (v20.0.7) won't recogize any files.  I don't have the option to uninstall the camera raw like my other apps.  I tried opening the camera raw plug in in photoshop and it says that the file is not found.

Topics

Creative Cloud
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by gilllang

After reading some other posts with similar issues, I reinstalled camera raw 11.4 and everything seems to be working again.

3 Replies

Re: Updated Camera Raw 12.0 problem

After reading some other posts with similar issues, I reinstalled camera raw 11.4 and everything seems to be working again.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Where can I find a downgrade version of Camera Raw?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Nov 07, 2019
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines