Updating Camera RAW Plug-In

I have PSE 12 and bought a new camera - Canon 7d mark ii - I believe I need Camera Raw Plug-In 8.7 for PSE to read my RAW files, however, I can't find the download. I did, however, download and installed Camera Raw 11.4.1- but when I go back into PSE, and look at what Plug-In its using, it still says version 8.5.0.236. Help! I have about 1,000 wedding pictures I need to sort through and edit! 

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Updating Camera RAW Plug-In

I have PSE 12 and bought a new camera - Canon 7d mark ii - I believe I need Camera Raw Plug-In 8.7 for PSE to read my RAW files, however, I can't find the download. I did, however, download and installed Camera Raw 11.4.1- but when I go back into PSE, and look at what Plug-In its using, it still says version 8.5.0.236. Help! I have about 1,000 wedding pictures I need to sort through and edit! 

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Mac https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID...

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 19, 2019
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Move from the Photoshop forum to the camera raw forum.

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 19, 2019

Move from the Photoshop forum to the camera raw forum. 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines