• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating dng converter 5.4

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running CS4 on OS10.6.8 (yeah, very old. So am I.) Until now, 5.4 has recognized my Leica SL dngs. No longer. It still recognizes my older Leica M240 dngs. What can I do to get the SL dngs recognized again? Any guidance appreciated. Stan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Update your photoshop/bridge cs4 camera raw plugin to version 5.7

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=4682

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of the DNG converter is 12.1.0; I think you should consider upgrading your copy. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really must stick with CS4 and 5.4 for various reasons. The latter had no trouble with SL dngs until today. Is there any way to upgrade 5.4 to later cameras like the SL?  Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the Leica offers DNG in camera, I take it you're trying to open DNG files from the Leica SL in Camera Raw? Not using the DNG converter?

Camera Raw or even Photoshop CS4 should be able to open those DNGs since they're not proprietary RAW files. What exactly happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your photoshop/bridge cs4 camera raw plugin to version 5.7

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=4682

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Jeff. I sucessfully installed 5.7 and all is well again with my SL dngs. Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines