• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i bought Lightroom 6 (disk) and it opened my Fuji RAF files from my XE2.  I have since upgraded to XT2 and Lightroom 6 does not open the RAF files.  I don't want to change to DNG files. Is there anyway that I can upgrade without paying a subscription?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You would need to update to Lightroom 6.6 or higher in order to have support for that camera. Lightroom 6 had updates up to 6.14, which was the final update from December 2017. See here to download:  Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff hi thank you for taking the time to reply.  I tried to download Lightroom 6.14 but received a message stating Adobe application manager may be damaged..........

I found a previous thread stating the same and the person was advised to :

Uninstall Lightroom

Run application Installer

Re install lightroom

I then downloaded Lightroom 6.14, extracted the files and double clicked to run the updates but again I got the same message Adobe application manager may be damaged.......

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you're running is Lightroom 6 then you probably aren't going to need the application manager because there aren't  going to be anymore updates to Lightroom 6. Did the 6.14 update install? Is Lightroom 6.14 running on your computer? If you want to update your application manager, I think you can download the current copy from the following website:

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim thanks for the reply.  No LR 6.14 did not run it kept telling me that the application manager was damaged.  Someone from Adobe took over remote access to my PC and sorted the issue. 

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the latest Adobe Application Manager from here:

https://www.adobe.com/downloads/other-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That camera model was first supported in Lightroom 6 .6. If you installed Lightroom from the disk and haven't installed any updates then you have Lightroom 6 .0. You need to install the last and final update which is available for download. It is Lightroom 6 .14, and it is available from this website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

After you download and install that update you should have support for your camera. Also, take note that there will be no more updates for Lightroom 6. After you install the 6.14 update you will be completely up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines