Using Preview (P) deselects active pin

A small thing, but when I am working in Bridge or Photoshop (CC 2018), using ACR to make some adjustments, and I hit P to preview changes (before/after), when I am back to the current added adjustment, I have to reselect the pin I was using. Before, it stayed selected, so I could continue with my adjustment- usually a dodge or burn- so I have to remember to click pin again, or else I get a new pin &and a second adjustment. And a third. And so on.

Would be great if that pin stayed selected as it did in previous versions of ACR. Or am I missing something here...?

Thanks.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Using Preview (P) deselects active pin

A small thing, but when I am working in Bridge or Photoshop (CC 2018), using ACR to make some adjustments, and I hit P to preview changes (before/after), when I am back to the current added adjustment, I have to reselect the pin I was using. Before, it stayed selected, so I could continue with my adjustment- usually a dodge or burn- so I have to remember to click pin again, or else I get a new pin &and a second adjustment. And a third. And so on.

Would be great if that pin stayed selected as it did in previous versions of ACR. Or am I missing something here...?

Thanks.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Using Preview (P) deselects active pin

Moving to Photoshop

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Using Preview (P) deselects active pin

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 17, 2018

And re-moved to the ACR forum...

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines