• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's terrifying is what happened with Ui CR, I pay for PS and use PS with CR, I don't want LR !%@$

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's terrifying is what happened with Ui CameraRaw, not because I pay for Photoshop to make Lightroom !!!!!!!
Batch processing, in the previous update improved copying of all settings, which is a great advantage, in the end you can transfer all settings with a preview to all photos.
And now, what happened Changing the user interface, killing my processing speed I normally process in a few hours using CR 600-800 photos, now a few bars, looking for scary vertical options, I don't want to waste so much time by clicking extra many times on one photo .
Elements arrangement moved to the right, no overlaps (fast efficient)
Earlier the tabbed user interface was fast and convenient.
The same applies to cropping photos, it was introduced earlier, but everyone could return to classic, fast and efficient settings in PS, but here in CR there is no such possibility.
I think it's time to go to the new software, and I have been using Photoshop since version 3.1 - how old is it !!! It's a shame Adobe is forgetting the professionals who have been working with it for years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can revert to the previous version of Camera Raw 12.2.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Also downgrade Bridge to 10.0.4 and the madness that is biased towards lightroom users has gone and harmony is restored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has indicated that there is a fix pending. If you can be patient then hopefully things will soon be back to normal. In the meantime perhaps reverting to the previous version is a good alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines