• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

whats happened to my old bridge interface

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help the new bridge interface is just unworkable for me but to get the old version back is impossible ive tried support and the first two supporters had me online for 3.5 hours and totally messed my adobe settings up.  Im not techy at all and its so frustrating that i cant get the correct help from support. 

Ive written on the files attached whats happening. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not referring to Bridge, but rather you are referring to Camera Raw. Camera Raw changed with version 12.3, and has been updated once since then. The current version is 12.4. If you want to revert to the old interface, the one you are accustomed to and want to have on your computer, then it will be necessary for you to install Camera Raw 12.21. If you use Bridge then it will be necessary for you to uninstall Bridge as well and install a previous version of Bridge from the creative cloud application manager. Be advised that you will then not be able to take advantage of updates for new cameras or new features, and will be stopped from any further enhancements or updates in the future to Camera Raw. The interface has changed, it isn't going to revert to the previous interface. If you want to move forward with Adobe then you would be well advised to learn the new interface. If that is not a viable choice for you then install the previous version and cut yourself off from all future updates. The choice is yours. Here is the link that will enable you to download the previous version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JimHess, can you tell me what version is working with Camera Raw 12.21? I tried to work with the current Version of CR, for me it is just horrible. 
Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would repeat Jim's advice and strongly recommend that you to get used to the new interface. It took me about one day to forget the old ACR was ever there.

Don't cut yoursef off from all future developments!

There is no reduced functionality, it's all there, and I would argue in a much more logical layout. Most importantly, it is now fully aligned to Lightroom, so it's much easier to jump between them. It has worked in Lightroom for years without any user complaints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines