Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when foto opens in camera raw the color is more saturated

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-11 om 22.00.17.pngGood evening,

Ive got a problem. When i open a photo witch is in photoshop as a smart object in camera raw the colour imidiatly changes. The red colors in the photo are more saturated and overall are the colors more intens. When ik close camera raw the saturation is gone.

Ive checked all the profiles, en reset photoshop. makes o differences.

Ive got the same problem in lightroom. When i compare the photo with the print module the saturation is gone.

I also tryd another mac. Same problem. 

is there somebody who can help me? The left photo is the one wich is a smart filter in photoshop. The right image is that smart object wich is opened in camera raw...

best regards, Andre 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Turn off GPU options in preferences, any better?

If not, Recalibrate the display, it could be an issue with the display profiile. Do not make V4 (version 4 spec) ICC profiles and if you have the option to make a matrix instead of LUT profile, try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the left is the smart object. The right foto is de smart object opened in camera raw. The colors are more saturated
Schermafbeelding 2020-03-11 om 22.00.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render the raw, then just open in Photoshop (NOT as a smart object) and examine both at the same zoom ratio. Do they match? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-15 om 13.31.15.pngNo they dont match. the problem is stil there. The left one is de photo in photoshop and the right one is thesame picture opened in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off GPU options in preferences, any better?

If not, Recalibrate the display, it could be an issue with the display profiile. Do not make V4 (version 4 spec) ICC profiles and if you have the option to make a matrix instead of LUT profile, try that. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank u so much. I had a LUT profile and V4. (hardware calibration). I changed to a software calibration I1 profiler and used a V2. The problem is solved.

thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanx for youre reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines