• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can one obtain a target for generating Lens Correction Profiles

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides a program for generating Lens Correction Profiles, yet I could not find any information on how to obtain or create an appropriate target or the specifications for such a target. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the prompt reply. Unfortunately while the link you provided was interesting it didn't really answer my question, or I some how over looked the correct link. In order to create a lens correction profile, one needs to take photographs with the camera/lens combination one intends to profile at a various apertures and distances from the camera of a particular pattern. These images are then used as input to the Lens Correction Profile Creator program I downloaded earlier.  I was looking for the pattern as a download I could print or a source from which to buy one. I didn't find anything about the specifications for or a link to the pattern in the link you provided. But maybe I over looked it. Thank you for your help and patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Charts are located in the ‘ calibration charts â€˜ folder of the installation repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines