• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where did preferences go

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

god these new 'features' are frustrating...

i'm working on a freelance job and i'm desperate to find preferences, i don't see the tab anywhere!

please help! under a deadline!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use the Command-K (Mac) or Control-K (Windows) shortcut to get to the Preferences dialog box. You can also access it under the very last command under the Edit menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! that is a great tip...

i'm a bit embarassed to admit my problem was a simple one, screen resolution had the tab below the screen. even hovering over the edit window and tapping 'down' and cycling through the bottom back to the top of the list, you could never 'see' preferences. i'm on a cintiq companion, and higher res is somewhat hard to read so i set it for a bit bigger icons, thus my problem was self inflicted.

i still say the new 'features' are frustrating, 'transform' being particularly annoying. but now i've set everything back to where i like it.

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would reinstall camera raw: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines