• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Camera Raw 7.2 download?

Participant ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's web page "New Downloads" refers to a new download by "Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter"—but when downloading the self-extracting archive then it will contain DNG Converter 7.2 only (plus a bazillion of camera and lens profiles) but no Camera Raw 7.2. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply:

1. Open Network and Sharing Center
  2. Click  Change adapter settings
  3. Right-click  the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport  Adapter, and click Disable.
  4. Open  Adobe Reader and Help > Check for Updates

I'm a Mac but I have found this solution and hope it can help! Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

avrbox,

Thanks.  Your instructions worked like a charm, and Adobe Application Manager is 'happily' updating my Adobe software.

Best,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome David!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to update CS6 through the update button but it says my files are up to date.  I have a Nikon D600 and I still can't read the raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear fheimann, you can use both mac and windows link above this post to download working update files without waiting it through Update manager.

Just to make you know there are a lot of people having the same problems.

So don't wait anything and just download these update files depending on system you use!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is  the reason for adobe annoying it´s customers and NOT puting this update on the camera raw update page?

they have done it in the past.. so what the hell is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

I ran Update from within Photohop CS6, and it downloaded and installed 4 updates.

I couldn't open D600 NEFs - checked the Camera Raw plug-in and it still said 7.1.

I ran the Update again and it said "Your applications are all up to date".

Finally resigned to downloading ACR 7.2 via the link on this thread, and updated manually.

Plug-in now showed as 7.2.0.46, and I can now open D600 nefs in ACR.

So, does this mean the updater is whacked and I won't get future updates, or is this something on Adobe's end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I got the Camera Raw 7.2 update without problem on my PC through the Help - Updates... facility.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried it on my XP partition and it worked okay - downloaded and installed 4 updates including 7.2.

I don't get why it downloaded and installed the updates on my W7 partition, but it didn't do 7.2.

(It's checked on the list in the AAM preferences)

The only thing I can think of is that I recently trialed Lightroom 4.1 on my W7 partition, and maybe it didn't uninstall clean or something....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines