Highlighted

Why is radial filter in new camera raw ( 12.4 ) not working in Photoshop when inverting?

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi group,

I was trying out the new Photoshop last night 21.2.2 So i open a RAW photo, open camera RAW ( 12.4 ), i draw a radial filter somewhere on the photo to localy boost the exposure, but the exposure is applied to the whole picture not just within the radial filter?? What am i doing wrong? Of course the invert field is checked. I cant understand whats wrong with this new Camera RAW interface. Any clues?

Cheers in advance

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is radial filter in new camera raw ( 12.4 ) not working in Photoshop when inverting?

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi group,

I was trying out the new Photoshop last night 21.2.2 So i open a RAW photo, open camera RAW ( 12.4 ), i draw a radial filter somewhere on the photo to localy boost the exposure, but the exposure is applied to the whole picture not just within the radial filter?? What am i doing wrong? Of course the invert field is checked. I cant understand whats wrong with this new Camera RAW interface. Any clues?

Cheers in advance

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Camera Raw forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot? What is your feathering set to? Does the image get the same correction? Have you tried un checking invert? Last resort would be to reset the preferences in Camera Raw.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, and some more. I was messing around with radial filter, I usually have feathering on around 85, but it applied all changes on whole photo. So I closed ACR, opened it again and basically did this several times, I tried also closing photoshop, which seemed to work ONCE. After that I got even better glitches and errors. Showing pics, with clipping enabled. This setting is with -0.05 exposure. When I tried changing feathering, it went nuts with clipping of those circles towards black and white and then it just crashed. Seems like something kinda broke with new ACR.117934967_600467170665116_6099151557261985552_n.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines