Highlighted

WHY? You destroyed ACR

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please just change it back, why should I have to "downgrade" to an earlyer versión, don't know what you all were thinking whit this update, you just made a lot of professional photographers very mad, I just want to know what doy you have against cropping? Haha 

You messed up just please fix it 

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WHY? You destroyed ACR

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please just change it back, why should I have to "downgrade" to an earlyer versión, don't know what you all were thinking whit this update, you just made a lot of professional photographers very mad, I just want to know what doy you have against cropping? Haha 

You messed up just please fix it 

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear God yes. I am here trying to find how to lock the stupid crop tool to the aspect I want and not change it back after every freaking image. This is why I didn't use LR, because of the stupid crop tool. Why can't we decide to leave it like before?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user support forum so you're not being too effective addessing your 'concens'. 

You should go here:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are shouting as loudly as we can.  Hopefully someone with some clout at Adobe chooses to use  ACR day in day out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try shouting in the right place. Again, this is a user to user support forum. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you feel better now, then our time was not wasted.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think some people enjoy complaining almost as much as they enjoy doing nothing about it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot imagine why anyone would post here, it is almost like an Adobe employee told us to: Camera Raw guy.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines