• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You have made a disaster in the new update, WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

I have to work 3-5 hours daily basis on ACR and sometimes 8-10 hours a day, life was so simple untill you released an atom bomb on those who loved ACR only because it was not lightroom, it was so simple, fast, and convenient.

1- New User Interface sucks and how in the hell you can even think of such a UI which is so complicated and who gave you the permission to mess it up with those who had become so comfortable the previous UI.

2- Previously adjustment brush was a superb thing now you have messed it up, everytime I click on the +(new brush) entire setting from the previous brush remains same which was not the case in the previous version, and for god's sake if i want the previous setting to remain same why would i need a new brush you morons.

3- Shifting the entire workflow to the right side, why would you do that, who is that designer that you hired to do it, looks like you didnt paid him well, i feel like banging my head in the wall everytime i have to make optical correction have to go all the way down.

4- Navigation buttons are not scrolling the images while crop tool is selected instead its moving the crop selection area, which son of gun gave this idea to you, why would i want the crop to move i have a device called mouse for that you stupid.

and i am still finding plenty of other things that really sucks, learn from your mistakes and release an update asap.

Best feature you added is Resize to fit- Short and Long Length Option, hats off to you for that, rest its a disaster. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are among the throngs of thousands of dissatisfied users. Unfortunately, this is a user to user forum, sponsored by Adobe but primarily responded to by other users who are not really connected with the company. We can't do anything to even report your frustration. There is another forum where the Adobe developers monitor much more closely. You may voice your opinion there, but the frustration has been sounded loud and clear. Whether or not that will bring about a change remains to be seen. Here is a link to that forum in case you are interested:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_camera_raw_and_dng 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really appreciate your response, had already posted there too, lets hope adobe learns from its mistakes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines