• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A slide with video jumps immediately to the nex

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. A slide with a video that supposedly plays automatically seems to jump immediately to the next slide. This is the slide:

DanielAlbarran_0-1635988886895.png

There are no advanced actions on entrance to the slide that could go to the next slide. Indeed, this slide had the same video but with the other option (the one that accepts closed captions); I inserted the same video but this time the other option because my client wants the slide bar. Has something similar happened to you? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added a new slide, and inserted the video again. It´s worging fine so far. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out what was wrong with the other slide? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. No, I didn´t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Too bad, but thanks for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Event video does not increase the duration of the slide. It runs asynchronously to the learning, so if the slide you insert the event video on is shorter than the video, it will automatically transition to the next slide. You can select the following option if you want the slide to hold until the video has been entirely played.

2021-11-06_8-17-31.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources