• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to export slides from Captivate to PowerPoint including slides from Training Mode function

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We double purpose ppt slides for content in instructor-led training courses. Additionally, we import these slides into Captivate, add narration to make available as MP4 files.  We'd like to expand and use the Training Mode to create more self-learning hands-on experiences using Captivate.  Training Mode creates slides during the recording of every click.  We'd like to then export all slides created in the Project to PowerPoint to use for historical reference and instructor led courses.  How can we do this using Captivate 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you can import PPT slides to Captivate you cannot do the opposite and export Captivate slides to PowerPoint.

You can however publish your Captivate slides to MP4 video and import that into PowerPoint.  Alternatively, if you want still photos instead of video, you could export the background graphics of the Training Mode screenshot slides and import those PNG or JPG files into your PowerPoint presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally since I started using Captivate over a decade ago, I reversed the situation completely.  I used Captivate within my job as university professor. During live classes I used Captivate presentations, and I provided my students with courses derived from those presentations. For that purpose I added narration and some more slight editing.

Same for all the webinars, presentations and workshops I did for Adobe and other organisations. I never used a PPT but always a Captivate presentation, since Captivate has so much more interesting learning features and the double use (by me and for the students) was so much easier to implement.

Just an idea... not an answer which was already given fully by Rod Ward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources