• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordian interaction will not center or size, plus a dead Next button

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added an accordian learning interaction to a fluid box on a responsive slide.  When editing, the accordian widget shows in its entirety and is centered in the fluid box.  However, when I preview it, the right side and bottom of the widget are cut off.  I have lost track of all of the different attempts at changing height, width, padding, fluid box positioning - after 3 hours of this I am stumped.  Also the next button, though active for the entire slide, will not jump to the slide specified in the action.  I am previewing in the latest version of Edge, which has the most recent Chromium updates, so I don't think it is an HTML5 issue.  Would anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix the positioning issue with the accordian widget, and why my Next button appears to be dead?

Here is the view when editing...

Jeff_McKune_1-1605390346891.png

And here is the view when I preview...

Jeff_McKune_0-1605389875055.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know which exact version you are using, but I would never put this interaction in a fluid box. Just put it on a slide with no fluid boxes and use the Position Properties to put it in place.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources