Exit

Account Issues

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following issue:

Both my personal and professional Adobe Captivate accounts are bound to the same email.

The Professional account has paid access to Adobe Captivate whereas the Personal has not.

Unfortunately, when accessing the application, I received an error message: Membership Expired.

I believe that this account is running into issues because of my Personal - non-paid account.

Tried changing the email from the personal account, however that automatically changes the email I have registered in the Professional.

I need help, kindly.

Br

Vinicius Viana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is mainly a user forum, there is little chance to find someone here to help you out. You need assistance from Adobe, you are not the first Captivate user with this problem.

I can try to find a staff member, but without any guarantees. Please be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try emailing captivatehelp@adobe.com for assistance with this.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both, I will email captivatehelp@adobe.com as advised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted the staff and a staff member will help you. It is a bit annoying for me if you start a new ticket now... Sorry, will not try to help that way in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally I think it's better to teach people how to reach out to Adobe themselves than having to get yourself involved in their technical support issues that we as users cannot help with. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources