Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 2019 certification study materials

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am taking the Adobe captivate course next week and I am working throught the support videos in preparation for that.

However I have come to a point where the presenter (Dr. Pooja Jaisingh) is referencing materials (pngs, colour pallette images etc) that I do not have access to. I have scoured the Certified Professional learning center and the course and can find no mention of a download link to use.

Any help or pointers in the right direction as to where I can find the additional materials to accompany the videos would be gratefully recieved! 

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Download assets , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Send an email to ACPCaptivate@Carahsoft.com and you will reach a lovely person named Anna who can probably assist you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send an email to ACPCaptivate@Carahsoft.com and you will reach a lovely person named Anna who can probably assist you with this.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul,

I got the details from anna, last week during the course. Have my exam booked for Friday so Fingers crossed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Good luck.
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources