• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 2019 fails to capture text captions from a VNC session

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a VNC session running and need to record a video in Captivate. Earlier, in Captivate 8, I could record the slides from the VNC session and the appropriate text captions were generated automatically. Our organization recently upgraded to Captivate 2019 and something seems to have changed, and for every mouse click, it goes on to generate a text caption which is the VNC session ID. You can imagine how annoying it is to find all the text captions in the project showing just the VNC session ID. I tried a brand new project but ran into the same problem. I tried to record a local application, such as Outlook, Firefox, and the text captions were there! It looks like Captivate can't "talk" to remote systems on VNC anymore. I tried  troubleshooting this with my IT help desk, but they don't have experts in Captivate, and are looking for a solution. I would appreciate any help on this!

TOPICS
Advanced , Audio and video , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources