• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Captivate “Freeze/Not Responding” after clicking “Publish” button.

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My teammates and I encounter a serious problem that we all cannot publish to Scorm1.2 and not sure what is the root cause.

When we publish eLearning course by Adobe Captivate, Captivate is just “Freeze/Not Responding” after clicking “Publish” button.I’m not sure is the Preferences setup issue or whatelse so i upload the Scorm1.2 publish setting as well.

Can anyone advise what happen? as this is not only happening to me but also my teammates. 

Thank you!

Scorm1.2.pngScorm1.2 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not download any attachements, please insert the screenshots in your question.

Menntion also the exact full version number you are using, as mentioned under Help, About Captivate. Are you on Mac or Win?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 2019 Release (11.5.1.499) in Win10. Already add in the screenshots, please see if you have any clue. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nothing wrong with these settings.  My interest would be to know WHERE you were trying to publish to.

Is the publish output folder located on your PC hard drive or somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the most recent version for Win users.

It seems a bit strange that you have a quia but do not use the score for completion. Setting the requirement to 100% slide views can lead to problems with some LMSs. It is very probably that not all frames on all slides are visited.

However that has not to do with the Publish problem. I see a documents folder but due to the 'number' as user I wonder if you are in a company and the real depository of your documents is on a networked drive?

Are you running Captivate with 'Run as Admininstrator' setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources