Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate (Creative CLoud)

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

I was troubleshooting a particular issue with a customer. Basically we downloaded and logged onto Captivate, but when we try to open a project (template), it will freeze at 30% and prompt with the "not responding". The templates are saved from a sharepoint and his colleagues are able to access any template/project workbook. We tried multiple workbooks without success. I had him log onto a different device, and the issue is following him on the other workstation as well.

Device OS: Win 10

Any feedback is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope this 'template' file is not a CPTL file.  For some years now we have not been recommending using CPTL files but only CPTX files set to READ ONLY to act as templates.  (The CPTL file format has caused many issues.)

First save your CPTX 'template' project to the local hard drive of your development PC and then open it from there in Captivate.  Does it still stop responding when you do that? 

Is your user launching Captivate with Run As Administrator privileges?  If not, try that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources