• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Demo - creating elearning modules

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Captivate and have a trial of Captivate 2019.  I'm investigating it to begin building training modules but have a couple questions.

How do you force the completion of the entire length of a video?  Currently in what I've created I find that the student could still fast forward during the video or jump ahead in other slides that have audio.  I want to force the completion of the content.

In a Question slide or a Knowledge Check slide, if the student answers incorrectly, how do you force the student to go back a few slides to re-review the content that had already been viewed.

Thanks, if you have any helpful tips or places to go for tuturials I would appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally I do not like to 'force' adult learners at all. That is my teacher's experience talking. How will you verify that they just didn't sleep instead of watching the video?

To answer your question: insert the video as slide video, take out the default playbar, insert a custom Next button with a timeline that starts almost at the end of the video.

For a question slide there is the 'remediation' feature. You'll find tons of tutorials on YouTube about that feature.

For Knowledgge Check slides, which are reset automatically after leaving the slide, set attempts to 1, use the Last Attempt action to navigate the learner to the content slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources